Get Help

Call 9-1-1 for emergencies that require immediate assistance from the police, paramedics, or the fire department.

Call 2-1-1 for information regarding programs and services in Los Angeles that provide Shelter/Housing, Food, or Social Services including marriage/family counseling, substance abuse, job training, parenting information, and youth counseling.

To learn about VOALA programs and services, please send us a message using this form:

English English Spanish Spanish